2010年5月2日星期日

Sol Campbell Ready To Join Man United

Wednesday, December 9, 2009 -- Former Arsenal defender Sol Campbell is inclined to NFL jerseys join defending English champions Manchester United, according to latest reports.


Man United have suffered injury problems at the back and they are said to be seeking reinforcements in January. The Red Devils were recently linked with Sol Campbell, formerly at their archrivals Arsenal.

Campbell has told ESPN Soccernet:

"I have heard nothing officially from Manchester United, but there have been suggestions and of course, it would be a great move for me, if it happens. I shall just have to wait and see if a call comes through the right channels.

"Of course I would love to play for Manchester United, but I am not counting any chickens, just waiting to see what happens. I am training as usual at Arsenal, and would go to train at Manchester United if I was asked."

没有评论:

发表评论