2010年10月27日星期三

Cam Cameron denies meeting with Joe Flacco

Owings Mills, Ravens offensive coordinator Cam Cameron Md.Baltimore has refused a meeting to clear air, with quarterback Joe Flacco (notes), after the team lost in overtime 23-20 to the New England Patriots. It was great meeting Steelers 43 Polamalu jersey
with me and Joe, Cameron said today. It was a conversation between me and Joe after each game as it always is. And that's exactly what I said because I believe it. I said, Joe could have helped me better service. I have had better times in this game. It is my job. My job is to quarterback everything in my power to help the offense and Joe help said to me. No, I could make a better job have made and this is your relationship with your quarterback, the coordinator of the view that .. you can do to better job, and believes the quarterback, he could do a better job. And you will be a big nuisance. This is our special. Cameron also shot down rumors that it is said that Flacco to throw the ball.
This did not Steelers 43 Polamalu jersey
happen, said Cameron. We do not. Joe knows how to read defenses. He knows he has several options. I know its inaccurate because they do not come from me. I do not yet arrived from Jim [Zorn quarterbacks coach]. In any manner or form, I do not think that anyone who had been criticized that.Cameron Stategy for his offensive, which has been labeled a conservative.
He defended his actions.
The Ravens lost 20-10 advantage as the Patriots scored 13 unanswered points.
The Ravens were the first three attempts in the fourth quarter and overtime after his last score, a Billy Cundiff (notes) field goal early in the fourth quarter.
Everyone has an opinion about him, said Cameron. Sometimes you have to play to see how they are somewhat conservative. I have this 6 Super Bowl Champions jersey White jersey
back in LaDainian [Tomlinson], so that the ball Ray Rice (white) is not conservative enough.
before marked. Asked about calls, Jenkins has directed his anger at officials and promised not to change their approach.

没有评论:

发表评论